[Mristudio-users] please help!!!

Supreet kaur ksupreet6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:37:21 EDT 2011

Hello all DTI experts,
                                       I am stuck at DTI problem as I am
progessing DTI images for Trachtography.
1) I have 17 blocks and 44 image sets, making it 748 dicom total images.
2) I need to convert those dicom files to FSL nifti format for image
processing in FSL. I did that using the MRI convert which converts my
dicom files into FSL nifti.
3) And then I transfered (copies and pasted my nifti file) into the FSL for
BET and eddy-motion correction. Everything seemed to work fine in the FSL.
4) Then I tranfered my final processed file in the windows for DTI fiber
tracking for Trachtography in DTI studio.
 Surprising I found out that my final images are only 44 images with 1 block
of image set, when I viewed them in DTI studio.
I was really disapponited that where did the rest of my images go after
processing ni FSL.

I will really appreciate your feedback and help, and I am struggling hard to
figure out this problem..

Sincerely,

Supreet kaur, BME engineer
Nationwide Childrens Hospital,