[Mristudio-users] To Developers

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:14:52 EDT 2011

Dear DTI studio developers,

I appreciate your efforts on developing your wonderful tools for us in MR
research field.

I have one request to you.

After processing images in DTI studio, I use ROI editor for ROI-based
analysis.

Occasionally, I need to see some information, e.g. Information on the image.
However to get the image info, I need to run DTI studio.

In DTI studio, in any image plane, there are couple of options are
available, such as Image level adjusting, Save this image as, copy,
Information on the image, Plain-Image view, and more.

In ROI editor, the options are only three: Image level adjusting, Save this
image as, and copy.

It might be very useful if we have the same options in ROI editor.

In addition, Plain-Image view will be a very handy function to add to ROI
editor to view 3D ROI drawn in a series of images at a glance.

All of the best,
SC