[Mristudio-users] Number of fibers

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Sep 12 18:06:14 EDT 2011

In the current implementation of DtiStudio, tracking starts from the center
of all voxels, but it is just a procedural division. As a matter of fact,
there are programs out there, in which you can control the number of seeds
per voxel, like 10 seeds randomly distributed inside a voxel. Then you may
get 10 more fibers that penetrate your ROIs.

Does it make sense?