[Mristudio-users] question on installation

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:11:40 EDT 2011

Hello Parastoo,

It seems that you need to install the Microsoft Visual Studio redistribution package. DtiStudio is developed with Visual C++. If your computer doesn't have Visual C++ 2005 and Service Pack 1 installed, please run vcredist_x86.exe (for 32 bit applications) or vcredist_x64.exe (for x64 applications). They can install runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required on your computer. These two exe files are available at https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/installation.

Xin