[Mristudio-users] What the button of ‘MEAN STD’actually for?

Yong Xu yongxu324 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:23:25 EDT 2011

Hi,
   I'm a master student just starting learning DTIstudio,and I'm
wondering about the actual function of the"MEAN STD"button.Suppose I
get MEAN and STD maps ,then what can I do more to make full use of
them?What can I get from looking at them on the interface of"Display
Images"?In addition,I tried to save MEAN maps as analyse format to see
if there is any difference between them and the original data,but I
can't import them into DTIstudio,and I don't why.
   A keen appreciation for giving any advice.Thank you for your time.