[Mristudio-users] how to create .flg file

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Aug 2 08:02:02 EDT 2011

Hi Lydia,

you first have to specify the filename in the opening data input window.
Then at the end of the session, DtiStudio asks where to save the info.

We recently start using pixel-rejection instead of manual slice-by-slice
quality check. Please see
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/changelog/dtistudio-3.0.2 for detail.

Susumu