[Mristudio-users] IFO, MdLF and EmC

Yajing Zhang zhangyajing9996 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:27:30 EDT 2011

Hi, Andreas

It might be due to the data type issue. In your figure, the image was
flipped on the front-back direction. If you could flip the data, or treat
the .img as .dat data format, you'll get the overlay image as attached.
Thanks for pointing out the issue. Hope it will work in your software.

Regards,
Yajing