[Mristudio-users] ROI

Manoj Kumar Verma vermanojk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:13:51 EDT 2011

Hello All user;

I am working on mouse animal model and have ex vivo brain DTI (high
resolution 3D) data. I want to co-registered  these data set and want to
analyse the data using DTI studio.
My problem is that when I have tried to co-register two data set using AIR
method in DTI studio and try to draw ROI and save it in Binary Image and
Binary map format and again try to import same ROI even in same data set
there was an error showing: unrecognized image-ROI data file.

Any help and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Manoj