[Mristudio-users] MultiChannel Process Does Not Complete

Jeff Sadino jsadino.queens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:30:46 EDT 2011

Thank you very much everybody for your toubleshooting!  Anything you can
find will be helpful.  We noticed that the ICM last night (Hawaii time) was
giving this message: CANNOT ACCESS ICM CLUSTER.  Must have been because of
the power outage.  Hope you guys get back up and running soon!

Thank you,
Jeff