[Mristudio-users] Calculate gradient table using HARDI dataset on Philips 3T

Michael Borich mborich14 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:21:38 EDT 2011

Hi Susumu,

That is what I thought re: number of orientations. I tried using the matlab script from Kennedy Krieger with user defined gradient directions without success. It is a new sequence that our MR physicist wants to get up and running. That being said, I am not certain if the scanner has recently been updated. Will check on this issue. Will this type of scanning protocol be compatible with DTI studio? Thanks again for the prompt reply.

Best,
Michael

Michael Borich, DPT, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow