[Mristudio-users] Theory_Air

Jacquie Hodge Jacquie.Hodge at albertahealthservices.ca
Wed May 25 16:20:59 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I receive my DTI images as 6 directions with 6 repeats. Today I tried the Theory_Air registration on a set that I have already done many analysis on and I found that although the fiber statistics stayed generally similar when doing tractography, the FA values were quite different for the tracts.. From an average of 0.55 to 0.41 when I did the Theory_Air.
Can someone explain why for me? Should I not be using this with 6 repeats?
What I really would like to do is co-register one of my nice anatomical images with the FA or color FA for more accurate placement of my ROI's.

Thanks,

Jacquie

Jacquie Hodge MSc candidate in Neuroscience, BSc
Neuroscience, University of Calgary
Research Assistant, Calgary Pediatric Stroke Program
Alberta Children's Hospital
2888 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, AB, Canada T3B 6A8
Phone: 403-955-7733 Fax: 403-955-2922
jacquie.hodge at albertahealthservices.ca
Program website: www.perinatalstroke.com

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.