[Mristudio-users] Problem uploading files for LDDMM registration

Yiou Li liyiou at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:48:39 EDT 2011

Dear MRIStudio,

I am newly registered user and want to try the LDDMM for image
registration.

I prepared my files as instructed by
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:LDDMM

Is this the right instruction to follow?

And when I ftp to mristudio.org using username: anonymous and my registered
email as password (actually, any password works here), I was successfully
logged in. But I can only "cd" into the "pub" directory and I found no
"INCOMING" directory where we supposed to upload the files...

Could you please kindly advise if there is anything wrong in my procedure?

Best regards and many thanks!

Yiou (Leo) Li

University of California San Francisco