[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking

李智奇 houhong2009 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 01:17:54 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I have  problems when I attempt to perform fiber tracking using DTI Studio. For exemple,  when I pressed the fiber tracking button in the DtiMap tab or  chose fiber tracking in the File menu, the  fiber imaging could not be displayed correctly. I wonder if the resultant tractography may be influenced by the parameters of fiber tracking? (My DT-MRI data was acquired from Siemens 3.0T magnet, data format is Siemens DICOM.TR8400,TE82,FOV230*230,Matrix128,slice thickness3.5, slice number=38, 13 directions(12Ds + a b0))
Thanks!

Zhiqi Li
Shanghai Medical School, Fudan University