[Mristudio-users] How to perform fiber tracking from a struct ROI

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:49:00 EDT 2011

hi Chongguand,

I supposed that you want to use your ROIs (which are created outside of DtiStudio) for fiber tracking (actually, fiber selection).  if so,  you can do it by loading the ROIs as "binary map" when you clicking the ROI-load button of the "ROI-Operation" section in the "fiber" tab.  to learn how does "binary image map" works, you can draw some ROIs and save them as "binary map" using "ROI-Save" button. you will get a .map file, which is a text file.  read it and get some ideas, then edit it for your purpose.  you can also find dome info. about it in our old emailing list.

anyway, let me know if you need more help.

thand you,

hangyi