[Mristudio-users] gradient table

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Apr 22 18:12:02 EDT 2011

Hi SC,

I believe you need to, but I recommend you to check it.
After calculating a tensor field, perform some fiber tracking like
corpus callosum and fornix. If there is any error in "flip", you can
immediately tell.

Also, I would suggest you to calculate "theory" image and "fitting
error" images. If you make any mistake in gradient table (not the
consistent sign flip but typo in a single (or multiple) table row),
you can find it due to a consistent fitting error in one of the DWIs
throughout the all slices.

Susumu