[Mristudio-users] Error #_of_Images != (#_of_gradients) x (#_of_repetitions)

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Apr 19 18:46:45 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

1) First, load the images using Mri3DView. It should load all images,
which are listed in the pull-down menu.
2) Check the number of 3D images and also the image dimensions. Make
sure that all 3D images look fine. For example, if you did the
12-orientation Siemens DTI, you should find 13 3D volumes.
3) Then load the same data by DtiMapping. In the initial data input
window, the number of gradient orientations need to match what you saw
in Mri3DView.
4) In the initial data input window, there is also a section to
specify if all slices need to be read. Here you need to say "all
slices"

susumu