[Mristudio-users] AIR error in DiffeoMap

Joanne Lin joanne.lin at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Apr 13 23:40:50 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm new to MRI Studio and all its related tools, so I apologise for the
simplicity of this question.

>From ready previous posts on the mailing list and looking at respective
user manuals, I am trying to perform a linear transformation but when I
click the 'AIR Linear' button in the 'Transformation' section, an error
message comes up, saying -

"Cannot find makeaheader.exe.

Please go to http://air.bmap.ucla.edu:16080/AIR5/ to get AIR.

Then please build  makeaheader.exe and put it in the folder DiffeoMap."

However, when I follow the above instructions, the web page does not
work.  Is there something I'm missing/doing wrong?

Cheers,

Joanne Lin

BPharm (Hons), RegPharmNZ

Pharmacist/PhD Candidate