[Mristudio-users] Question about Artifact and Mix with the adajacent bundle.

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Mar 8 20:18:34 EST 2011

Hi Yibao,

I'm not sure which tract you referring to without images, but in
general, it is common that tractography contains contamination, such
as tracts running parallel at some points. It is always advisable to
use multiple ROIs to obtain cleaner results. For example, if you are
interested in the fornix, one ROI could define the column of the
fornix and the other defining its projection along the hippocampus.
Then you can ask tractography to retrieve trajectories that penetrate
the two ROIs.

Susumu