[Mristudio-users] Question about Coregistration between high-resolution anatomy and DTI data

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sun Feb 27 06:35:04 EST 2011

Hi SC,

In the upper left, there is a series of buttons for pre-processing including
matrix size/pixel size conversion, translation, rotation, data format
conversion, etc. You can use these buttons to adjust the parameters of the
images. This is the best way if the two images share the same center of FOV
and image orientation (co-registered already)

If the two images are not coregistered, the easiest way is, to go straight
into a linear registration, which can take images with different dimensions
and spits out co-registered images in the same image parameters as the
template image.