[Mristudio-users] ROI editor and DTI studio

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:33:21 EST 2011

Dear DTIstudio users and developers,

When I loaded the same images of DTI metrics using ROIeditor and DTIstudio,
I found images does not look the same way on both tools.

The data does not have isotropic voxel dimensions (acquired as 1x1x6 and
interpolated to 0.5x0.5x6).
This voxel dimension was not for brain but for other anatomical region. It
was determined intentionally.
DTI studio shows images reflecting actual FOV info not matrix dimension
only.
However, ROI editor shows similar images but not quite good as DTI studio.

If DTIstudio and ROIeditor show the same images in the same manner, that
would be great.

Thanks,
- SC