[Mristudio-users] tensor calculation

Castaneda, Salvador salvador.castaneda at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Feb 7 12:54:37 EST 2011

Hello Susumu,

Thank you for your reply. Things are clearer now. I have run some
phantom measurements on the 7 tesla MR i'm using for these animal
measurements, and have also found this distortion from the eddy current,
I assume. So i think that the AIR somehow also helps correct that in
this case. I think that I will continue using the AIR...
I have used diffeomap and ROI editor but still am on a learning
process...
I had another question. Are you able to evaluate more than one 0 and
1000 b value. Are you able to analize multiple B values?

All the best to your and your group.

Salvador