[Mristudio-users] tensor calculation

Felix Beacher felixbeacher at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 18:17:18 EST 2011

Hello!I am trying to get started with my first DTI analysis but have come across an early-stage problem with tensor calculation.  I have loaded my data (Siemens DICOM, FA) and I am in the DTI mapping tab. The data looks as if it has loaded OK. However, when I hit the 'Original-ADC-STD-Mean' button I get an error message saying 'an invalid argument was encountered' followed by a blank screen saying 'image not ready'.Can anyone help with this?Many thanksFelix

Felix Beacher, PhD

Dept of Biomedical EngineeringStony Brook University School of MedicineBioengineering Building, Room 117Stony Brook, NY  11794-5281
office:  631-632-1911fax:  631-632-3222
http://lsec.neuropraxia.webfactional.com/Welcome.html