[Mristudio-users] tensor calculation

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Feb 1 18:00:22 EST 2011

usually, that is caused by a mismatch between the number of images and the
gradient table you specified.

For example, if your gradient table consists of 6 orientations and your data
have 12 diffusion-weighted images, DtiStudio can't calculate a tensor.

If you are using the regular Siemens table, it should be a 12-orientation
scheme. After you load the image, find how many b0 and diffusion-weighted
images are loaded. Then confirm if it matches to the number of orientations
of the table you used.

The video tutorial in www.mristudo.org may help.