[Mristudio-users] Re : LDDMM Processing started once again

Josselin j.houenou at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 9 18:14:41 EST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
Has the bug affected also Hmaps ?

Josselin

________________________________
De : susumu mori <susumu at mri.jhu.edu>
À : "DTI Studio, ROI Editor, DiffeoMap Questions/Support"
<mristudio-users at mristudio.org>
Envoyé le : Lun 10 janvier 2011, 0h 06min 05s
Objet : Re: [Mristudio-users] LDDMM Processing started once again

Hi all,

Yes, there was a bug in the latest upgrade of the LDDMM pipeline and everybody
who received the faulty data are now getting emails. The data are supposed to be
reprocessed automatically and you need to reload the correct data based on the
information in the email. I believe the error started on 12/28. If you receive
emails, please disregard the data you received previously and download the new
one.

This affects those who used the cascading (multiple) alpha method. If you used
the 3-alpha approach, you receive Kimap001, Kimap002, Kimap003, and Kimap. The
final "Kimap" is supposed to be the combination of the all other 3 Kimaps, but
this combination routine was not working. You can still obtain the correct
overall Kimap by manually combining the previous three Kimap (001,002,003), but
soon you should receive the correct combined Kimap.

Sorry for this error and we hope that it didn't cost you much time.

Susumu

Hello everyone,