[Mristudio-users] coregistration

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 9 05:39:53 EST 2010

Please use DiffeoMap.
If the two images came from the same animal imaged in the same session, you
should be able to register them theoretically. For example, it could be as
simple as making the FOV, Matrix size, and pixel size the same. This can be
done by the resampling tool in DiffeoMap. If the center of FOVs of the two
images are not the same, you need to find the exact amount of shift from the
parameter files. Again, DiffeoMap has a tool to shift images.