[Mristudio-users] Questions about frames

Xu Li xuli at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Oct 27 11:41:10 EDT 2010

Thanks a lot for clarifying.

One follow up question is how can we transfer them back to the lab frame, which we are interested in for our project. Is there a way we can get the transfer matrix? Or when we transfer from lab frame to the image frame, does the DTI_studio use the rotation order like T = T_RL*T_AP*T_FH? Supposing the T_FH is the rotation matrix defined by the FH angulation in the scanner and etc.

Thanks!

Xu