[Mristudio-users] not valid VTK data File

gmak13 at wp.pl gmak13 at wp.pl
Tue Oct 19 14:29:23 EDT 2010

Hi
Yes. I get the Kimap and Hmap by running Multichannel remote LDDMM. When I
unzip the Result file, the maps seem correct.
File name: Hmap.vtk, Kimap.vtk
FIle size: Hmap165MB and Kimap 165MB,  ca like my other maps
when I combine matrices I have message not valid VTK data File and
vtkoutputWindow error : "....vtkDataReader.cxx, line 401
vtkStructuredPointsReader [024b4430] Unable to open file...."
I run remote LDDMM two times for the same subject and I have the same error
massage for two different matrices.