[Mristudio-users] question please

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Tue Oct 19 12:57:08 EDT 2010

Hello,

The Microsoft Visual Studio Redistribution package needs to be installed on your machine before you run DtiStudio.

You can download the redistribution package at https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/installation. If you want to run DtiStudio_latest_x86.exe, please download vcredist_x86.exe. If you want to run DtiStudio_latest_x64.exe, please download vcredist_x64.exe.

Xin