[Mristudio-users] dti data in 4D and nii formats

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Oct 4 11:54:04 EDT 2010

If the 4D data is simple raw images without header and it's integer, you can
use REC format.
DtiStudio can read and open "nii" files (Mri3DView), but can directly open
it for tensor calculation (DtiMapping).
I believe you can open all nii files by Mri3DView and save them as one 4D
file, which can be loaded to DtiMapping as REC format. Please try.