[Mristudio-users] makeaheader.exe for DiffeoMap

luca.binotto at unipd.it luca.binotto at unipd.it
Thu Sep 30 11:18:16 EDT 2010

Hello Xin,

thanks for the reply. I downloaded it.
The file dimensions of the downloaded tools are
different from those compiled by my own. Are they
modified for matching DiffeoMap needs ?
I tried to copy all my compiled AIR tools (signed) on
diffeomap folder and now it works, probably it would
work also with the unsigned compiled version.
I'm a bit confused!
Because u suggest them, I'll use the downloaded tools.
I didn't find scanair.exe there. Is there an other way
to access the trasformation matrix in .air file?

thanks, Luca

Hello Luca,

Please download AIR.zip at
http://www.yousendit.com/download/WTNMYURGT01UMFB2Wmc9PQ
Unzip this file and you will get four AIR exe files. Please put these four
files in
the folder "DiffeoMap".
Then you should be able to run AIR in DiffeoMap.

Regards,

Xin