[Mristudio-users] Export FA data from DTIstudio

冰鳍 xinrugujing at 126.com
Fri Sep 24 04:19:48 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I have got the eigen values from the REC file through the program which I made by myself with Matlab.Then I got the FA map with the formulas,but which is very different from the FA map calculated by DTIstudio.I have not made image processing and digital processing so that the images are terrible but I want to know my FA data is correct or not first.Thus I try to export the FA 3D_marix from DTIstudio and no button to use.
Could you tell me how to obtain the FA data from DTIstudio?
Many thanks,

Xin