[Mristudio-users] Windows 7 - launching DTI studio issue

nestr007 at umn.edu nestr007 at umn.edu
Sat Aug 28 12:09:52 EDT 2010

Hello Susumu, Hangyi, and all DTI studio friends,

I am experiencing troubles to launch DTI studio in the 32-bit Windows 7
version.

After downloading DtiStudio_latest-x86.exe I am getting an error that
"side-by-side configuration is incorrect" and in the event log I can find
this info:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\DtiStudio-latest-x86.exe".
Dependent Assembly
Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.762"
could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Igor