[Mristudio-users] how to build the "Frontal" ROI for tracking ?

Josselin j.houenou at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 22 14:39:25 EDT 2010

Hi,
I use Diffeomap and ROIeditor to reconstruct automatically tracts like in the Zhang paper (2010).
ROI registration on a single subject works now perfectly fine (thanks!).
In the Zhang paper, e.g. the IFO is the tract going through regions you named "Frontal" and "Occipital". I assume that these are the whole frontal lobe and the whole occipital lobe (?).

Have you drawn them manually ? Or is there another any convenient way for it ?

thanks again,
Josselin