[Mristudio-users] problem with newest version of DTI studio

oscott at ualberta.ca oscott at ualberta.ca
Mon Jul 19 17:37:41 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Up until a few days ago I worked with one of the old version and
everything seemed to be working fine; however, I now downloaded the
newest veriso and when I try to calculate "Tensor, Color Map etc"
using the same parameters and gradient I used with the old version, I
get a strange image where the brain is black and the background is
colourful. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Thank you!