[Mristudio-users] define ROI in DTI Studio and ROI Editor

Minjie Wu minjiewu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:45:13 EDT 2010

Hello Xin,

I have created two ellipsis ROIs of the same size (4x4). The one on the left
is added to an object, and the one on the right is not added to an object.
The object looks like an arrow instead of an ellipsis. Please see the
screenshot through the link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/minjiewu/Screenshot#5487912780977013010

Thanks,
Minjie