[Mristudio-users] Questions about Diffeomap and ROIeditor.

Fatma ElShahaby felshahaby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:18:35 EDT 2010

Dear DtiStudio,
I have some questions regarding Diffeomap and ROI editor:
1) I have anatomical images and DTI images, all in DICOM format. And I want
to know how to superimpose these two types of images (crop and rescale)?.
Here is what I did.I tried to use Diffeomap, I use the "Crop" button to I
throw away some axial slices from the anatomical images. Then I use
"Resample Image" button, and I enter the dimensions of the DTI image and I
get a part of the image (the scaling step was not right? It crops the right
and left sides of the image)

2) When I tried to define some ROIs in the ROIeditor and save my ROI data as
"binary maps", then try to open this map in DTI Studio, I get a message that
tells me *"Unrecognized image-ROI data file!"*. I don't know what this
means.

3) Also, can I define the ROIs and the seeds in the anatomical image then
transform it to the DTI images?

By the way, I can not use the brain Atlas that comes with the software,
because I'm not dealing with brain data. Thank you.

Fatma.