[Mristudio-users] image coregistration

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:49:57 EDT 2010

You can save a set of generated AIR_filenames in a single file with adjusted
gradient table. (Gradient table will be changed after the registration. You
can find the adjusted gradient file at the end of the saved Airmatrix file.)
Then open the save AIR_file with the the adjusted gradient table. The rest
of the process is the same as usual process.

-SC