[Mristudio-users] dwi images in analyze

Lisa Marie Langevin LisaMarie.Langevin at albertahealthservices.ca
Wed May 26 14:45:27 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

When I do this, I get an error message saying the file size is smaller than the DW-image size.

What am I doing wrong?

LM :)

Lisa Marie Langevin, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute for Child and Maternal Health
Behavioural Research Unit, Alberta Children's Hospital
Tel: (403) 955-2785, Fax: (403) 955-2772