[Mristudio-users] DTI files concatamerized

Lisa Marie Langevin LisaMarie.Langevin at albertahealthservices.ca
Mon May 10 18:19:58 EDT 2010

Hi gang!

The data I am getting from my GE scanner is not showing all the .dcm files for each direction separately.  It is averaging the replicates for each of my directions (11 + B0) and then concatamerizing the images into a single .dcm file.

In FSL, I can see all the directions individually.

Is there a way to separate all the directions so they can load in DTIStudio? The program crashes when I try to open the single .dcm file.

Thank you so much in advance!

LM :)

Lisa Marie Langevin, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute for Child and Maternal Health
Behavioural Research Unit, Alberta Children's Hospital
Tel: (403) 955-2785, Fax: (403) 955-2772
Email: lisamarie.langevin at albertahealthservices.ca<mailto:lisamarie.langevin at albertahealthservices.ca>

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.