[Mristudio-users] motion / eddy current correction

Brett W Fling bfling at umich.edu
Fri Apr 9 15:03:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

We are fairly new to using the DTIstudio (version 3.0.2.) and I was
hoping you could help us out with some of our questions.
We were able to load in our DICOM files and create different tensor
images (i.e. FA map), however I wasn't sure if the program
automatically does all the preprocessing (motion and eddy current
correction). The images look fairly reasonable however there seems to
be some background noise outside the brain.

Thanks for you comments.

Brett W Fling, M.S.
Neuromotor Behavior Laboratory
School of Kinesiology