[Mristudio-users] command file

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Apr 7 11:16:52 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

we are working on the command-line programs, but if I'm not mistaken, the
current commands are limited to the pre-processing of the images such as
changes matrix and resolution conversion, translation, and rotation.

DiffeoMap does image registration and our experience tells it is still
difficult to automate the process because quality control at each step is
essential.

Susumu