[Mristudio-users] DTI Studio in Parallels

Mithra mithra at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:37:34 EDT 2010

Hello,
I downloaded DTI Studio in parallels in my Mac. The 'Fit tensor' tab seems
to have disappeared under 'MRI View 3D'. The other 2 tabs ('Image' and
'ROI') are present.
I wanted to check this with another version of DTI studio. I transferred the
version I had in my windows laptop to the parallels in my mac and I get the
same problem (Even though the same version works fine in my windows laptop).

Am I missing something here. I am not sure what went wrong. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks.
- Mithra.