[Mristudio-users] CC in elderly patients

Jun Yi Wang junyiwang2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 15:34:50 EST 2010

Hi Susumu,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation!  It is very useful.  I have the same impression of the difficulty of defining a gold standard for tractography after I read the paper by Dauguet et al. (2007): Comparison of fiber tracts derived from in-vivo DTI tractography with 3D histological neural tract tracer reconstruction in a macaque brain.

Jun Yi