[Mristudio-users] Outlier image slice rejection and data format

caoaize caoaize at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:43:15 EST 2010

Hi, There,

It is my first time to run through DTIStudio, but I met some problems:

1. The new version has automatic outlier image slice rejection, based on the relative error >3%, I wonder whether there is document or paper illustrates this method, what relative error here refers?

2. The DWI data saved as NRRD, it is after outlier removal, correct? With any other processing?

3. I am thinking to use the updated FA and DWI data from DTI studio to FSL FDT module, but do not know how to convert the .nrrd file or the .dat file into Analyze format. My colleage save in analyzed format in DTI studio, but it is not recognized both other programs.

I wish some body give me a help. Thanks.

Aize