[Mristudio-users] basic information

Syed Salman Shahid SyedSalman.Shahid at usq.edu.au
Thu Feb 25 02:37:35 EST 2010

Hi,

I would like to use DTI for White matter (anisotropic) conductivity tensor calculation for my project. I was wondering if i am at the correct path.
My intention is to use DTI calculated eigen values and import it in FE head model!
At this stage i am not sure if this procedure is viable when DTI is involved.

BUT most importantly, i was watching the tutorial videos and i came across the major issue i.e. where to get the required data. If you look into the data archives there is a huge amount of data and deciding which one is the required one is impossible.

Thank you
salman