[Mristudio-users] apply transformation to landmarkers & command file

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:56:18 EST 2010

Hello Yi,

I have asked my colleague about your question. Actually the out of range values are normal. Even in LDDMM, you may find some out-of-range values, and affine will definitely generate more. The out-of-range values do not mean your object in the image will be transformed out-of-range, just some pixels in the background will be moved outside due to mainly affine and, to some degree, LDDMM. If you rotate a square 45 degrees, it will have some part out of the original squre.

Regards,

Xin