[Mristudio-users] batch processing

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:01:23 EST 2010

Hi Jan,

Currently DtiStudio is not supporting batch processing. We are working on
it.

The key for batch processing is automated quality control reporting.
Otherwise, you would not notice of inclusion of data with artifacts due to
subject motion, co-registration errors, or scanner problems. We are working
on it. Should be out this year.

Susumu