[Mristudio-users] How to don't anonymize the processed images

Lucas Lessa lucas_lessa at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 8 04:38:22 EST 2010

Dear friends and dear Dr. Mori.

Good morning.
I'd like to know if it's possible to generate FA, ADC, DWI and etc, by the DTI Studio without anonymizing then
I always have to edit the header images after I export then to my archive in Osirix, to keep organized and in the same study, and sometimes the images are rotated upside down.
Just to save me time I wounder if anybody has a clue.
Thank you.

Lucas Lessa
São Paulo - Brazil