[Mristudio-users] apply transformation to landmarkers & command file

Yi Jiang yj3 at duke.edu
Fri Jan 29 17:25:53 EST 2010

Hello, dear all,

I have two questions and am wondering if someone can help.

  1.. I have already had a transformation matrix to map the subject image onto the template image, which was generated by combining AIR rigid, AIR affine, and LDDMM matrix. I want to define some landmarkers on the subject image, and apply the transformation matrix to the landmarkers (to see their corresponding location on the template image). How can I do that?

  2.. I would like to use the "load command file" function. I will do AIR linear rigid transformation, AIR linear affine transformation, image format change to byte, automatic intensity correction by histogram, and 2-channel LDDMM. Is it possible to put all these into one command file? If yes, can anyone give me an example file?

Thank you very much!

Have a nice weekend!

Best

Yi