[Mristudio-users] How can I get the angulations?

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Jan 20 20:51:20 EST 2010

Hi An Vo,

There is only one seed in each pixel, which can not be changed. Please note
that DtiStudio performs tractography from every pixel in the brain above the
specified FA threshold. ROI drawing merely choose those penetrate the ROI
and visualize them. If you define a 20-pixel ROI, it is likely that you get
more than 100 streamlines. This "inverse" approach has a similar effect to
dense and random seeding within a pixel.

Susumu